Looking after the health & wellbeing of my customers is and always has been my absolute priority. I am doing everything I can to ensure I can offer treatments whilst maintaining the highest health & safety standards and adhering to the government guidelines following the COVID-19 outbreak. Therefore please kindly read the following appointment protocol:
- Attend your appointment unaccompanied.
- Upon arrival, you must wash your hands.
- Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face. Minimal make-up should be worn.
- Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent personal items entering the treatment rooms.
- When the treatment is complete, you must wash your hands once more.
- Please bring with you and wear your own face mask removing only when necessary e.g. facial treatment.
Bookings and payment
Where possible please pay by card only, or contactless payment for example by phone, or using the “confirm appointment button” on your booking confirmation email.
To ensure the safety of yourself and others, it is important that you do not attend an appointment if any of the following applies to you:
- you are suspected of having COVID-19
- have been in contact with or are living with someone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19
- have a fever, or have you had a high temperature in the last 14 days (a fever is a temperature greater than 37.8 Celsius
- have had a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell
- have had a cough or any other respiratory signs in the last 14 days
- suffer from any of the following, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, including hypertension, chronic lung disease, immunodeficiency, cancer under active treatment.
- are pregnant
All those who book appointments must read the appointment protocol before booking. By booking you confirm you have done so.
To book an appointment or if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07947 648 511.